Wednesday 18 January 2012

Limone Technique class- 13/01/2012


Limone repertoire.

Focus Points:
-Apply knowledge of the key compnents of Limone; fall, recovery, suspend, rebound and heavy energy.
-Put into practise a continuous flow/fluidity.

Improvements:
-More heavy energy is needed at 0:05 when performing the arm movement. This dynamic difference conducted in one movement will be more engaging.
-The turn round at 0:07 is opened out too quickly. I need to focus on fully finished. Also add a suspension into the movement.
-When hitting the position at 0:08 I could contract into it.
-Fall and recivery at 0:16 needs to be pushed to I'm out of my comfort zone. For example, my fall needs to be deeper and my recovery needs to be more suspended.
-Heavy energy is needed at 0:17 where my arm runs down. This would be a good change in dynamics and contrast the previous movement.
-I need to roll through my spine at 0:35. This will suspend the moment before transitioning into a backwards ripple.
-At 0:41 the focus point needs to be head facing the floor.
-0:51 I need to be aware of what movements come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment