Monday 2 January 2012

First Limone session- floor.


This is the fourth and final exercise of our first Limone technique class. Standing in first position, we step on our right foot and go into an attitude position. We then step back circle our arms over and sit on the floor with our knees up. We circle our head and transition into a position where our knee and right hand is on the floor and our left leg and left arm is extended. We then collapse the position and do the same position, on the right, on the other side. We then collpase the position again and go into a roll, stand and repeat the exercise on the other side.

Improvements:
My first improvement is at 0:11. When I go into my attitude position I need to make sure my leg is in the correct position. My next improvement is at 0:13. When I transition into the floor position I need to make it flow more.

No comments:

Post a Comment