Monday 2 January 2012

First Limone session- feet.


This is the second exercise of our Limone session and it concentrated on our feet. Standing in parallel we push our right foot, through the floor, into a point position. We then lower the heel of our foot and rise on both. We then lift our right foot up, keeping our heels on the floor so that only the toes and first half of the foot is raised. We then lower and lift our right leg up, bring into the knee, push back, suspend and fall forward into a parallel position. We then repeat the exercise on the opposite side.

Improvements:
My first improvement is at 0:12. I need to keep my balance centre and pull myself up through my hips so that when I push my foot forward through the floor I do not fall onto my opposing leg. My second improvent is at 0:20. I could pro long my suspension for as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment