Wednesday 18 January 2012

Limone Technique class- 13/01/2012


Exercise four- Fall and recover.

Focus Points:
-Stomach muscles are engaged throughout the exercise to help me fall and recover with ease.
-When I perform a Grande Battement the leg should be extended and have height.
-Try to fall beyond your comfort zone.
-Turn out from the hips

Improvement:
-At 0:05 I could fall much deeper and could be beyond my comfort zone.
-When performing a Grande Battement derierre at 0:07 my high release could be more expressed with arms crossed at the chest.
-0:21 both my fall and recovery is weak. It lacks energy and engagement.
-An overall improvement would be to work on the strength of the left side of my body as it is noticably weaker than the right.
-My arms need work on; they need to have set positions throughout the exercise. At the moment they just hang and sit wherever and it looks really messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment